Welcome to Graduate Journalism
There is still time to apply for Summer and Fall 2013! At Medill, you will learn journalism by practicing it in the real world. Our program teaches innovative ways to tell stories and to connect audiences with information.
- Four quarters, 12 months
- Report from newsrooms in Chicago and D.C.
- Global residency program (optional 5th quarter)
- Concentrations include: Reporting (Public Affairs, Business, Health and Science), Magazine Writing/Editing, Interactive Publishing, Videography/Broadcast
- Capstone Project options:
- Reporting - Advanced Reporting quarter in D.C., a reporting class in Chicago or Innovation project
- Magazine - Magazine Innovation Project or Long-Form Non-Fiction Narrative
- Interactive - Interactive Innovation Project
- Videography/Broadcast - Washington, D.C. Advanced Reporting quarter or Documentary
- We enroll new students in the winter, summer and fall. Apply Now for 2013!
- Find out more
Get to Know Medill:
Apply to Medill:
Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act