After a successful launch in 2015 that brought Medill faculty’s insights on content strategy to thousands of learners around the world, the Content Strategy Specialization re-launched for 2016 on March 7. These massive open online courses (MOOCs) are offered through Coursera, and learners anywhere can enroll to learn how to use engaging content to grow their organizations.
The specialization comprises four individual MOOCs and a capstone project. Enroll today using the links below:
- Content Strategy for Professionals: Engaging Audiences
- Content Strategy for Professionals: Managing Content
- Content Strategy for Professionals: Expanding Your Content's Reach
- Content Strategy for Professionals: Ensuring Your Content’s Impact
- Capstone Project
Led by Medill Professor Candy Lee and former Medill Dean John Lavine, the online courses feature lectures and other insights from faculty across Medill’s School of Journalism, Media, Integrated Marketing Communications. Learners can take the individual courses for free or pay for the entire specialization. Learners who pay for and complete the specialization earn a certificate in Content Strategy from Northwestern University and Coursera.
The Content Strategy Specialization is one of three Northwestern specializations on Coursera featuring Medill faculty:
- Content Strategy Specialization
- Social Marketing Specialization
- Organizational Leadership Specialization
Watch as Prof. Lee and Dean Lavine discuss the importance of creating content that moves your audience to action.